Thursday, February 7, 2008

San Diego Music

Well, I've decided to start chronic-elling my adventures in the SD music scene. The local blog I happened upon a few months ago has inspired me. And it seems like people are freaking talking thru these now. I've seen so many awesome shows lately I don't even know how to start. OK hear it goes.

First of my fav. local albums right now is Rafter's sex,death,cassette. It keeps growing on me. The fact that it's growing on me is creaping me out too, cause I've been such a judgemental prick on music lately that on one listen I've been, like, cool or not.

The proximity of SD to LA is awesome. I absolutely love living in San Diego. Thank you, Thank You, Thank You San Diego for being such a cool place to live.

If you wanna listen to A Scribe Amidst The Lions then go see them live. It sounds like the material from the album has matured a lot since they recorded it.

Transfer is playing tomorrow night(fri) and I'm phsyced. They've got some good tricks, lots of fun.

Eoto played at winston's on saturday night and I wanna give mad props to everyone who helped set it off (sorry I know that sosunds cheesy but I can't think of a sly why to put it.)

Actually now that schools in, this is a terrible time for me to starting a blog cause I won't be seeing a fraction of the shows I did last month.

Oh yeah, Apes of wrath/Pigs of war sounds really good on thier myspace. I'm gonna check them out with trasfer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home